Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HAED Starry Starry Night

This year I joined the forum "Crossstitchforum.com" and among getting a lot of encouragement to stashing up, working on rotation, meeting a lot of wonderful stitchers and drooling over other people's WIPs, I learned about the site Heaven and Earth Designs, which takes cross stitching to a whole new level.

Like many before and many after me, I've fallen for the idea of these massive charts, and started one myself. I picked Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night, knowing it will most likely take me years to finish.


I made a start on it and as of today, here's what I have done. I'm stitching it on 25ct Antique White Lugana, 2 x1 tent stitches, with DMC floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always reply to comments that require one with a new comment here, so check back if you asked me something!